FAQ: November 6th, 2013. BíoBio University, Chile http://simposiopaisajeyterritorio.ubiobio.cl/programa/
“Landscapes for a sustainable and participatory territorial development “. From Rafael Mata.
– Rebuild the territory
– In Latin America should seek to adapt the landscape to social reality .
– ” If you return, we no longer you keep alive in your memory. Such landscapes are gone. Everything is now scaffolding and debris. Landscapes not have waited your return.” Mario Benedetti.
– ” The localization paisajización landscape or territory .” Geoges Bertrand , 2009
– The current challenge is to analyze the ordinary landscapes of everyday life .
– “For the great character and all the stunning landscape scene depends on the simultaneity of ideas and feelings which agitate the observer ” . Alexander Humboldt , Cosmos , 1874
– Landscape as a discourse that conveys experiences and emotions.
– Three specific landscape heritage :
- visibility and legibility,
- assets integrator receptacle attached to the place
- is not portable to any other ( Lowenthal , 1996 )
– ” The palimpsest to morphogenesis in the rehabilitation of the landscape as dynamic event in its materiality and its representations ” ( Verdier , 2010 )
– Relationship between perception and consciousness : link
– Current Challenges :
- Learn and qualify to educate , raise awareness .
- Acting leftover especially in the territory : Protect, manage.
- Recognize legally the landscape as an essential component of the living of the population.
- Develop and implement specific policies .
- Recognizing the interest in “landscape character”, by articulating landscape components structuring models expressed in the Landscape Units and Features Areas.